[C320-list] Cutlass Bearing Project

B. Stumpp bstumpp at comcast.net
Wed Nov 11 12:28:59 PST 2020

Troy,

I am the coordinator of the C320IA US tool program (there are also Canadian
and Australian coordinators).

To my knowledge, there is no set time period to hold onto the tools and
borrowers should just try to be reasonable.

If you get all the parts you need in advance you should be able to complete
the replacement in a few hours and much less than a day.

Just keep in mind others may be requesting the tools and waiting in line but
I'll be able to keep you updated if other requests are pending.

When you are ready to start work, request the tools via the website and I'll
send them to you.

Please keep in mind you must be a current member of the C320 International
Association and are required to pay the shipping and insurance costs to you
and back to me.

Bruce Stumpp

#647, Adventure

Frog Mortar Creek, Maryland