[C320-list] Cutless Bearing Project

ptormey at 4square.net ptormey at 4square.net
Thu Nov 12 07:37:08 PST 2020

#1037 i had to replace the compressor because it kept quitting with the indicator lights on the command component indication low voltage. I replaced the module after using my vom to confirm there was a volt drop on startup. But that didn't fix it. So a new compressor, $1350! Plus install.  So cold beer for another 25yrs.

Pat Tormey