[C320-list] Sad News: Frank Butler

P.F. Ross pfrstl at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 14:06:31 PST 2020

I, too, was personally helped by Frank Butler many years ago with an issue
I can't remember, although I am sure I have his personal note to me
somewhere in my files.

I like to think that his character filters down to all Catalina sailors and
is one reason why associations like this 320 group are so helpful.

Frank Ross
Beta Wave #206