[C320-list] TV on board

Mike Johnson mikejohnson999 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 3 12:10:06 PDT 2020

Jack,

Netflix and the major streaming services have the ability built into their subscription to download movies and shows using their app.  Once downloaded (free with your subscription) you have the ability to watch without an internet connection.  You could conceivably connect your phone or iPad via HDMI to any tv you have on board to watch on the big screen. Just load up your device with content from home then set sail!

Mike

PS - Thanks for the advice last week.