[C320-list] Microwave that came with the new boat died

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 8 16:03:15 PDT 2020

The microwave that came with my C320 hull number 688 died.  It was a Samsung
Model MU3250 (R7).  The microwave fit the opening almost size for size.  It
lasted 20 years so I can't complain. It was a Samsung MU3250W (R7).

The physical size is 18-1/8 inches wide and 9- 5/8 in high and 12 3/16 deep
into the cut out for it.

It would seem that it is going to take a while to find a replacement so I
thought it made sense to check the group in the event that someone has
replaced their failed microwave recently.

If someone has replaced their microwave, I would really appreciate if they
would provide the make and model number.

Rod Boer, C320, Hull No. 688