[C320-list] Stern Shower Leak

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Fri Oct 9 01:54:04 PDT 2020

Dave
How do you “seal” the hose exit hole? It seems to me that this will be the weakest link in the chain? When showering, water will almost certainly trail back along the hose and run through that hole
On my hull (366) there is a substantial gap between the hose and the hole it runs through
Graeme

Sent from my phone. Excuse typos!