[C320-list] Microwave that came with the new boat died

B. Stumpp bstumpp at comcast.net
Sat Oct 10 05:10:14 PDT 2020

Rob,

I recently replaced the microwave for the second time (believe the last one
was the victim of lightening).

Check out Target's website.  They list several microwaves, some are in stock
and others can be ordered.

I picked up a Sunbeam 0.7 cu ft in black, it's what I was looking for and
was the only 0.7 cu ft model they had in the store near me.

https://www.target.com/p/sunbeam-0-7-cu-ft-700-watt-microwave-oven-black-sgc
mv807bk-07/-/A-12737266#lnk=sametab

This one is currently on sale for $49.99.

Target lists the sizes of the units on the site so you can search what you
are looking for.

I'm not sure the measurements of the microwave that was originally in the
boat but this one fits in the opening.

Bruce Stumpp

Adventure, hull nu 647

Frog Mortar Creek, Maryland