[C320-list] Emergency Tiller Port/Hatch

Ken kspir4 at cox.net
Sat Oct 10 14:36:20 PDT 2020

Dave,
I was finding water in my bilge after heavy rains and finally found that access area was the source when I put a heavy coating of mar-lube around the gasket and edge.  It held all last season but started again halfway through this season.  Another fresh coat and it stopped.  Appears this will be an annual maintenance issue until I can fabricate a bigger gasket. Hope this helps.
Ken
MoonDancer 1089
Solomons

Sent from my iPhone