[C320-list] Rear Storage in Catalina 320

Tom Grass tgrass462 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 21:05:38 PDT 2020

Just asking the group - what have you done to improve storage capabilities
in the stern - port storage area beneath the cockpit - and in the large
port storage area forward in the cockpit?  Have you installed hooks, nets,
shelves, etc.   Also what do you store in these areas?

On Bucket List we have an inflatable standup paddle board in the stern port
area - standing up on the floor; tied off to keep it from the steering
mechanism. We also store extra life jackets and the oil change pump used
when changing oil.

In the forward port area we have our Honda Generator, hoses, electrical
cables, water hoses, engine oil, filters, etc.  This area holds a lot of
items - but it is rather disorganized; hard to get quickly to certain items
on the bottom.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Tom and Tracy Grass
Bucket List