[C320-list] Gauges Pod Wiring Diagram 1996 hull 324 Westerbeke

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 05:06:53 PDT 2020

There is a manual for the Westerbeke on the association website under
reference material.   Here:  https://c320.org/filemgmt/visit.php?lid=129

There was a similar thread on the FB group but that has probably slipped
down the list into oblivion, which is why it is infinitely better to ask
those questions here where others can benefit from what you learn.
 Unfortunately I'm not aware of anyone building a complete wiring
diagram for the C320 with the Westerbeke that simplifies troubleshooting
and subsequently making it available for all to use . However, you should
be able to marry up what's in the C320 Manual for early hulls and what's in
the Westerbeke manual (I think it's pages 26-30 ish) and build a wiring
diagram like the one I posted for Hull 514.   The assumption is that the
wiring diagrams and Westerbeke manual are proper for your hull, which only
you can truly verify; many of us who have worked the electricals on their
hulls have discovered subtle changes in the way things are wired.   Some of
those changes are likely to have been PO creativity and in other cases it
was the whim of what Catalina decided to do the week your hull was made.

Please post whatever you find out or do,  I don't have any experience with
your vintage hull/engine so it really helps others in the future not to
have to figure this stuff out.

Troy Dunn
Hull #514