[C320-list] Rear Storage in Catalina 320

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Tue Oct 13 00:02:52 PDT 2020

For what it’s worth I have always understood the two aft most lockers to be lazarettes.  The one under the lifting cockpit bench seat is just a locker!

We use that one for anything we need to access easily and quickly. Lines and fenders are stored at the back.  On the shelf in front are cleaning materials, oil, coolant, spare fuel can for outboard, emergency tiller and a kedge anchor.

The starboard lazarette (with the shelf) we use to store our shore power cable, hosepipe and a large bucket.

The port lazarette is left empty as I’m concerned about stuff interferingbwithbsteeringband below deck autopilot ram, but we do store trash bags down there on longer trips

Graeme
#366, 1966

Sent from my iPad