[C320-list] Anyone replace original water tank level sensors

Leonard Hooks lehooks at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 17:52:56 PDT 2020

My tank level sensor in my aft tank no longer floats. It is original (2001) and is the type with a float that moves up and down on a shaft. The float now stays at the bottom and will move up in the water. If I manually move it the gauge moves so I know that is the only problem.

On the CD site it only shows fuel tank sensors, but they look identical.

Has anyone replaced one with the models from CD or look-slimes from other sources?

Does the gas model work the same in water?

Leonard Hooks
SV Revelation 2001 #856

Soli Deo Gloria