[C320-list] LED Strip Lights to Modify Broken Florescent Fixture

Joe Geiger joe.geiger at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 07:20:11 PDT 2020

I got that website from another member here on the C320.org list and used it to update all my internal lights. I can’t remember if they were 11” or 12” so better measure them to be sure.  I also like that you can specify the color temperature.  I got soft white (2700K) and it makes the cabin feel more cozy and relaxed than daylight color temps (5600K).

I need a replacement lens cover for the one over the stove.  Any ideas on where I could find one of those?

Joe
--
Joe Geiger
“Vega” Hull #722