[C320-list] Sorry folks, I'm out.

Chasing Rays svchasingrays at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 16:28:56 PDT 2020

I’ve tried most of the day to figure out how to reply to threads or contribute to this forum. Everything I click on says I “don’t have permission to reply”. It’s the most convoluted, difficult way to post on a forum I’ve ever seen. I belong to 10 other forums and none of them are set up like this? All posts through email? I’m not intentionally trying to be negative but this seems incredibly non-user friendly.

I will just continue to lurk in the background and read whatever you all post. Thanks to all that have figured it out, I appreciate your contributions!