[C320-list] Used raw water pump free to good home

david.allred at verizon.net david.allred at verizon.net
Fri Oct 23 08:25:18 PDT 2020

I replaced the leaking raw water pump on Romance, hull 712, year 2000, with approximately 640 hours on her Yanmar 3GM30. I am pretty sure the problem was the seal needing to be replaced, but I haven't the skill, patience, or tools to do that procedure. Other than the seal, the old raw water pump appears to be in excellent shape. So, if anyone would care for the old raw water pump with pully and mounting flange attached, I will be happy to send it to you if you will pay shipping. Either let me know here or by email to david.allred at verizon.net and first come, first served.David Allred