[C320-list] Stack Pack purchased from Cheasapeake Sails

Mark Calisti mjcalisti at msn.com
Mon Oct 26 18:55:35 PDT 2020

Rod,

Great timing to bring this back up again as I literally just got a quote today from Chesapeake Sailmakers for their EZ Main Cover system. They said they have done several 320s in the MD area, so looks like you were one of them. Did you get the Tides Marine strong track system installed?

They also quoted for a new Elvstrom cruising main although we are considering the cruising/racing sail they offer. Still sailing with the original.

Any thoughts you (and Mark) may have on their version of the Doyle Stack Pack would be appreciated (I think Chesapeake might have been affiliated with Doyle at some point, but not sure).

Thanks,
Mark Calisti
749
Solomons, MD