[C320-list] Dehumidifier, Warm Air Circulator Fan,

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 11:51:55 PDT 2020

That is what we use November/December through March/April. It uses about
the same current as a 90 watt light bulb and  puts out a like amount of
heat which is what people in this region have used in well houses for
decades to prevent freezing. I put it on the galley counter over the dry
box. Works extremely well for us. I also deploy a WEST MARINE Model 9206
Portable Cabin/RV Heater which has a 45 degree freeze protection setting in
the aft cabin with the forward mattress moved out of the way and the center
board opened.

Fair Winds,
Chris Burti
Commitment #867