[C320-list] 2 minute video on Adjusting Throttle Tension on Edson Pedestal

Steve Martin scmartin2 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 29 05:49:33 PDT 2020

One other quick comment:  I attempted this same exact adjustment earlier this year and found that the four screws that secured the compass housing to the pedestal were extremely difficult -- er, impossible -- to get off.  I could not fit a phillips head screwdriver onto the "forward" screws Without removing the nav pod, and the two "aft" screws were on so tight that I could not loosen them without damaging the drive parts of the screw head.  I eventually gave up and decided that the bungee cords were going to stay.....

Steve Martin
Sea Monkey #754
Pasadena, MD