[C320-list] Bilge Pumps and Check Valves

danny jensen danny at jensenshouse.com
Sat Sep 5 18:36:06 PDT 2020

Check valves are not generally recommended. I drilled one more hole for my
emergency high capacity high water pump. The factory pump will not get you
out of trouble if you have more than a small leak. You need to buy yourself
some time with a bigger pump. I also have a pump counter so I can tell if I
have a leak.

Here is a slide show of my project where I added a secondary emergency pump
with a high water alarm in the cockpit.  Just hit next button for next slide

https://c320.org/mediagallery/media.php?f=0&sort=0&s=20141020142910143

Here is the pdf of the project. It should download with a refresh to your
download folder in your browser.
https://c320.org/mediagallery/download.php?mid=20141021083025421

Danny
--