[C320-list] Engine panel questions

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 15:39:45 PDT 2020

I replaced the spade connectors on the sending unit wires at the engine.
This helped tremendously in my case for the tach.

Most of your parts are standard electronics parts easily obtained and at
significantly less cost than what you will pay through various marine
vendor sources.  Usually it is a simple matter of removing the device from
the boat, putting it under a magnifying glass and obtaining the OEM info
(usually it will say part manufacturer e.g. Carlin, and then a number.   My
go to parts suppliers for electronics are Newark and Allied. The piezo can
be had from Allied for less than $7.  This is the order info from three
years ago.

*Qty.*

*Stock#*

*Mfr. Part #*