[C320-list] E-T-A circuit breaker for Anchor Windlass - Push-Pull Actuator?

kendgb kendgb at aol.com
Tue Sep 15 06:29:15 PDT 2020

Not at the boat but my windlass breaker is hard push on with click and light and pull off with click.Ken Geiger#756Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Bob Borelli <cassattC22 at hotmail.com> Date: 2020-09-15  09:23  (GMT-05:00) To: C320-List at Catalina320.com Subject: [C320-list] E-T-A circuit breaker for Anchor Windlass - Push-Pull
  Actuator? Is the E-T-A 80 amp circuit breaker for the Anchor Windlass located on the Control Panel supposed to be a Push-Pull Actuator?I have not tried the anchor windlass since I purchased to boat other then to know it works.Suddenly the Blue activation light is on.I push the circuit breaker in hard and remains on.So I disconnected the circuit till I figure this out.The E-T-A Company rep says the Circuit Breaker E-T-A 413-K14-LN2-80A Push-Pull Actuator available at Allied Electronics will replace my existing 80 amp breaker.So is the Windlass breaker a Push-Pull Actuator?Note that Catalina Direct does not have this item.Thank you!Bob Borelli1995 C320 no. 209 at Sailing Associates Inc., Maryland