[C320-list] Air Block in Water Line

John Jacobs johjacob1 at mac.com
Sun Sep 20 17:35:39 PDT 2020

The last time my forward water tank went dry I switched over to the aft tank without shutting off the forward tank line.  I just refilled the forward tank and shut off the aft and now I'm unable to pump water from the forward tank.  This phenomena has been discussed in the past on this site but I can't find the thread that explains how to resolve the problem.  My first thought is to disconnect the forward tank line from the manifold and open the deck cap and let it purge itself.  Any thoughts on a solution other than this?

John Jacobs
S/V Surprise #644
Urbanna, Virginia

Sent from my iPad