[C320-list] Shower sump won’t completely drain

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Mon Sep 21 11:11:48 PDT 2020

There is a small strainer between the shower drain sump and the pump under the head sink on my 1996 and it was pretty clogged with hair and other yummy things. Check and see if you can find one. Depending on your model year, you may have an access door. I was able to get at mine by removing the TP holder (4 screws). If you can't get to it that way, you may have to remove the drawers and cabinet assembly in the aft cabin for better access.

The strainer looks similar to this one.
https://www.westmarine.com/buy/shurflo--1-2-inline-swivel-strainer--15174691?recordNum=60

--
Doug Treff