[C320-list] Pre-Purchase Survey Recommendations - Need Advice

Mike Shetter mike at softscrap.com
Tue Sep 22 16:11:19 PDT 2020

    	Considering the survey I would keep looking.  There are a lot of good Catalinas up and down the East Coast, and moving or sailing the right boat to your location is a very doable option.

    	Get Outlook for iOS

On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 7:06 PM -0400, "Mike Johnson" <mikejohnson999 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Man, am I glad I came here for advice. You guys are rockstars for taking the time to respond with details and experience. The boat was listed at $55k, on the market a year, now $50k, we agreed at $44k pending survey. Survey obviously wasn’t great. Here is the listing: https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/2000/catalina-320-3598706/

Does this sound like a good deal or no?