[C320-list] Sanitation hose length

Jack Brennan jackbrennan at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 24 12:50:29 PDT 2020

Hi Frank:

You should be able to remove it and take it in to the chandlery. That way you get the exact length. Just give the head a good pumping beforehand. I also ran some hose water through it before I went to West Marine, just to be nice. 😊

If the hose is difficult to get off, pour some hot water on the fitting. It will soften pretty quickly.

Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1998 Catalina 320
Tierra Verde, Fl.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10