[C320-list] Sanitation hose length

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 24 13:17:48 PDT 2020

 If you are doing this, consider also replacing the sanitary hose from the tank to the deck pump out to be "done" with the job.  I did that as well as all the water supply lines to the head and a new tank vent hose at the same time in an attempt to get rid of odor. I was able to measure before replacing and got it right without going ovetboard.
Still have some odor.  I believe it is due to previous leaks that seeped into the structural grid which I can't get to and clean.  A previous owner installed a larger tank probably due to part overfills/leaks.
Dave Hupe1994 C320 (#32)