[C320-list] Priming Fresh Water Pump

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Tue Apr 6 12:43:03 PDT 2021

I can endorse Chris' method. The forward tank, when full, is higher than the aft tank and I always have an easier time getting the system primed when the forward tank is full and the one selected.

I always run my aft tank first, that way, if I lose prime when it goes empty, it's easier to re-prime it from the forward tank.

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us