[C320-list] Mystery wire

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 11:24:10 PDT 2021

Dick is correct (may also be used for lighting) If you crawl down in the
aft locker on the port side you can easily find the other short ends.
Catalina was extremely thoughtful in that it can be almost impossible to
run these wires without removing the stern rail assembly. Navpod used to
sell  a high end  pod /speaker combo that mounted under the seats. I've got
an LED flood light that I'm planning to mount  for nighttime dinghy
boarding.

Fair Winds,
Chris Burti
Commitment #867