[C320-list] Perkins M30 Engine Mounts Needed

Clay Carter fclaycarter at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 11:33:02 PDT 2021

Hello.  I have read posts regarding replacing these mounts with varying degrees of success by some of you.  Some recommend using ONLY Perkins Engine Mounts as other manufacturers apparently allow more vibration, but I have contacted my local Perkins dealer and they say Perkins does not make engine mounts.
Does anybody have a source for the correct mounts?  Looking for a USA distributer and part number please.
Thank you for any assistance.
Clay CarterWe'll Sea#225Alamitos Bay, CA