[C320-list] Remote Monitoring

Ade Bateman ade.bateman at outlook.com
Thu Apr 15 08:18:23 PDT 2021

I have Siren Marine and have been mostly happy with it.

I was originally considering Boat Command, but it appeared that there hadn't been many updates for a long time, and I was concerned about future support.

Siren Marine recently discovered an issue with the relay they were using for their shore power monitoring and sent me a replacement proactively and at no cost to me. I recently sent them a suggestion for a change in the way the service worked, and one of their engineers responded within a day indicating that they had added it to their backlog.

I currently use it to monitor location, shore power, temperature, bilge pump, engine hours, and battery voltages.

There are a few quirks with their software, which I hope will be fixed, but, overall, I've been happy.