[C320-list] Little Wing is sold!

William Russell wcr6450 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 13:25:32 PDT 2021

I am happy to report that Little Wing, our 1998  C-320, #545, has some
enthusiastic new owners. We’ve sailed her for 13 years, and couldn’t have
been more happy with the boat. You old-timers will remember that this was
Jeff Church’s boat, so it was very well-equipped and in great shape.

I also wanted to say that I think the C-320 Association is a terrific
resource. I’ve learned a great deal about our boats from all of you, and
regularly read the list digest (whether or not it addresses problems that
I’m experiencing). It’s nice to be connected to people who are so
knowledgeable and passionate about their boats and our sport.

All the best to all of you.
Bill Russell
--
*William C. Russell*