[C320-list] Little Wing is sold!

Karl Krueger smoothsail282 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 14:54:05 PDT 2021

William:

Best wishes.

Gates & Rene, welcome.  It's a great boat which I know you will enjoy.

Regards,

Karl Krueger
Kindred Spirit #282
Milwaukee WI

--

[image: CRS-Designation-Logo_Horizontal_Color (1)]

Karl W Krueger - ABR, CRS, GRI,
RE/MAX Realty 100
Phone - 414-322-6541
Fax - 414-327-6870

Have a smooth sailing day.................................