[C320-list] Chesapeake Havre De Grace

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 15:46:17 PDT 2021

The locals pronounce it Havy (like Savvy) De Grace in a bit of a sing song
fashion.  Most of the ‘dutch navy' (PA residents that keep their boats at
the top of the bay) pronounce it Hava De Grace (like guava).

We just moved our boat to Rock Hall today.  Way easier to pronounce.

Regards

Troy Dunn
Hull #514