[C320-list] Chesapeake Havre De Grace

Allan Field allanfield47 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 09:58:20 PDT 2021

Pat - All of these Navy references you site were located at Bainbridge
Naval Training Center on the north side of the Susquehanna River, close to
Port Deposit. Bainbridge is in Cecil County, MD while Havre de Grace is in
Harford County on the south side of the River. The base closed in the
mid-70's. Bainbridge also was a boot camp for men. Bainbridge at one point
trained corpsmen although I went to Great Lakes for boot camp and corps
school in 1967. My first duty station was US Naval Hospital Annapolis where
I first learned to sail and have been doing so ever since!

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - C387, #103 (formerly C320, #808)
Columbia, MD
ex-HM2 USN, 1967-1973