[C320-list] No power to gauges

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 13:24:42 PDT 2021

If the engine started but the gauges are out then the circuit breaker on
the engine panel popped or you have a corroded wire between the switch and
the breaker (the thing under the plastic boot.. The 30A fuse in the engine
wiring harness cuts  ALL power to the switch.   FWIW the starter solenoid,
lights, "buzzer" and alternator exciter wire are all hot wired to the
switch the breaker is only protecting the gauges.

Troy Dunn
Hull #514