[C320-list] Membership renewal from your Secretary/Treasurer

P.F. Ross pfrstl at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 11:19:56 PDT 2021

 All,

I also did not seem to find a renewal notice email (not surprising for me
since I often lose emails, just ask my wife) but I went to C320.org,
clicked "Membership" tab and then in the text "Join Us".

That took me to another site, https://c3ia.wildapricot.org/join-us, where I
was able to join using a credit card.  I then got a confirmation email from
C3IA at wildapricot.org and a $30 charge from C3IA on my credit card online
account.  So, unless I have been totally spammed, looks like I am signed up.

Hope this helps.

Frank Ross
Beta Wave #206
Naples, FL