[C320-list] How soon after launch?

Christian ccaper at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 12:45:47 PDT 2021

I'm in Chicago, and sit on the hard about 7 months (out in early Oct, in
in mid May).  My yard drops is in water day before, and then I sail about 4
hours to my harbor.  I've never been told they splash us the day before for
hull to adjust.  I think they splash us at least a day early to ensure no
through hulls sprout leaks.