[C320-list] Waste deck fitting leak

Jeff Smith svsailmates512 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 05:07:26 PDT 2021

I used 4200 to do my diesel and fresh water fills on the stern. As Doug
said, though, I am getting tired of buying a $20 tube and using $2 of it
only to have the rest harden.

Having said that, the leak in your head may also be from the Traveller. If
you need to re-bed it, as well, it may be cost effective to use 4200. I had
water in my head but it was coming from the traveller bolts.

Jeff