[C320-list] Waste deck fitting leak

Bill Culbertson billculb_a2 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 14:20:07 PDT 2021

 I wonder if this is different in newer model boats such as Sara's and mine?  She can tell us when she removes the deck fill.
I seem to remember Gerry Douglas making a point of how they used solid fiberglass in areas of through decks like the winches during our factory tour at the 2004 Marina Del Rey Rendezvous.  This might not apply to deck fills using self-tapping screws but I hope it does because I likely have the same job in my near future.
 -billHarmony #859 2002