[C320-list] Buying a 1997 C320

John Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Sun Aug 8 12:55:32 PDT 2021

I just replaced ALL the hoses on my 1999 including the propane hosing. The exhaust hose was replaced after it developed a leak on a cruise last year. Always keep a roll of Magic Wrap onboard, it got us home!
I also just replaced the water heater after it developed a leak in the coolant heat exchanger; not a mess you want to contend with!! I’ve documented it and will submit for a Mainsheet article.
Regards
JohnM
1999#574

Sent from my iPhone