[C320-list] Buying a 1997 C320

KEN GEIGER kendgb at aol.com
Sun Aug 8 18:27:48 PDT 2021

Covid has caused a demand that has affected pricing mostly upward.  You need to find comparable boats, age and fittings and condition and usage (fresh or salt water) and shipping cost if any and determine fair market value, not easy.
We bought our 2000 #765 nine years ago in Ontario, as well maintained, well outfitted always fresh water boat for CAD 74,000.  Comparable to USA boats at the time.  Dollar exchange rate was much better for Canadians at about 1 to 1.
We are retired and our C320 is our 3rd and last boat.  Sailing on Georgian Bay

Sent from the all-new AOL app for Android

  On Sun., 8 Aug. 2021 at 15:40, Kim Chapman<kim.chapman at sympatico.ca> wrote:     Asking $80K CAN ($64K US). I think it is overpriced. It is a bare bones
  stock boat. Been neglected a bit.

  Kim