[C320-list] Selling Commitment #867

Chris Nichols cinichols at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 13 00:20:01 PDT 2021

May I recommend that you consider radio yacht racing as a great way to continue your aquatic indulgence and thrill. I regularly race in a highly competitive fleet of octogenarians where no quarter is given.
Soling one meter and international one meter classes are lots of fun and for those who want a turnkey option the DF95 class is excellent.
Simply find a radio sailing club near you and they will sort you out for the next 10 years of your sailing adventures.

Best

Chris