[C320-list] Water supply line size

Jeff Smith svsailmates512 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 11:41:37 PDT 2021

Jon,

Thanks. That is the information I need. I did have a new 15mm whale fitting
but it is leaking as well. I would just replace the hose but it disappears
under the engine pan. It sounds like I can’t use 1/2”. I guess I will try
cutting a small portion of the hose and getting a clean edge for the new
whale fitting.

Thanks,
Jeff