[C320-list] Macerator hose mystery

Kim Chapman kim.chapman at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 27 15:49:07 PDT 2021

   As a new owner I'm still figuring out where everything is on this boat.
   I'm changing all of the sanitation hoses which has lead to this
   mystery. Starting at the thru-hull for the macerator. The hose leaves
   the thru-hull, goes up to the anti-siphon vent, back down to the
   macerator pump. From the pump it continues down and then into the
   bilge. Where does it go from there ???

   Looking at the holding tank I can site all of the sides and cannot see
   the macerator hose connection to the tank. The only tank connections I
   can see are the input from the toilet, output to the pump out, and the
   vent.

   Any incite would be appreciated.

   Kim Chapman
   C320 #416