[C320-list] Macerator hose mystery

KEN GEIGER kendgb at aol.com
Fri Aug 27 16:28:30 PDT 2021

Kim are you in fresh water or salt.  If fresh and hose is open in bilge then being used as back up bilge pump.I am in Fresh water and macerator is blocked off.

Ken Geiger
Northern Dream #765

Sent from the all-new AOL app for Android

  On Fri, 27 Aug 2021 at 18:49, Kim Chapman<kim.chapman at sympatico.ca> wrote:     As a new owner I'm still figuring out where everything is on this boat.
  I'm changing all of the sanitation hoses which has lead to this
  mystery. Starting at the thru-hull for the macerator. The hose leaves
  the thru-hull, goes up to the anti-siphon vent, back down to the
  macerator pump. From the pump it continues down and then into the
  bilge. Where does it go from there ???

  Looking at the holding tank I can site all of the sides and cannot see
  the macerator hose connection to the tank. The only tank connections I
  can see are the input from the toilet, output to the pump out, and the
  vent.

  Any incite would be appreciated.

  Kim Chapman
  C320 #416