[C320-list] Inadequate Dedicated Starting Battery

Bill Culbertson billculb_a2 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 14:27:18 PST 2021

 I hear you re: 4D = ginormous.  My Lifeline 4DL's are needing replacement next spring.  I got a whopping 13 years out of them (and yes I know they are not cheap but they are indestructible).  They weigh an impressive 135 pounds apiece.  I plan to hire a couple of 25 year olds to schlep the new ones aboard and schlep the old ones into my car (for core credit back home).
 -bill
C320IA Secretary/TreasurerHarmony #859