[C320-list] Inadequate Dedicated Starting Battery

Jack Brennan jackbrennan at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 8 20:05:34 PST 2021

I have one, and I’ve carried it onboard during longer trips as well as in my car. Still, they are lithium batteries, and I have some concern about their propensity to cause fires. My concern may be unwarranted. Anyone have any better information than me?

Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1998 Catlina 320
Tierra Verde, Fl.

Sent from Mail for Windows