[C320-list] Bilge blower

Joe M smith.blazer.72 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 18:16:19 PST 2021

When I shut blower, the engine temp is higher. If I should develop an
exhaust leak, the blower will keep it clear down there, peace of mind.

I think I will switch to the jabsco squirrel cage blower. I also have
already for next season, added sound insulation to both engine covers and
the engine needs air to breathe. I think the blower is a good idea.

We are on a mooring and frequently overnight, so we use the engine to make
hot water. Between the engine and the blower, the noise is maddening after
a while.

Thanks for all the input!  :-)
Joe 2002 C320 hull #902