[C320-list] 2001 Catalina 320 Complete Standard Rig

Mark Hood mark at hoodcanvas.com
Thu Dec 16 16:27:42 PST 2021

Hi all, this is my first post. Jeff Hare is a friend and we have bought his
2001 Catalina 320. It Has been well maintained as one would expect from
Jeff while he moved onto a newer Catalina 355. Jeff convinced my wife Deb
and I to replace the current standard rig to a mast furling mainsail. Not
sure if there is any interest within this group to buy our old rig but
would appreciate any good tips as to where to list to sell or put on
consignment. It is a Charleston mast and boom with Schaefer Roller Furler
and Garhauer Boom Vang with all pulleys and lines. We also have a Mast
mounted Forespar LC 1018 Whisker Pole for Sale. 10’ extends to 18’.
Includes FC 125 Car, pole chalk at bottom and vertical pole storage car.
Mast track not included. $950. We are located in Merrimac, MA on the border
of NH near Newburyport, MA. The mast and rigging is located in Marblehead,
MA. Thanks for any help in advance! Mark & Deb Hood