[C320-list] 2001 Catalina 320 Complete Standard Rig

Mark Hood mark at hoodcanvas.com
Thu Dec 16 18:58:27 PST 2021

Hi David, we sold the Mainsail, Genoa and Bimini. The 1 year old sail cover
and older Dodger with SS frame had some bites, but so far still available.
I did list the rig in another post. Will need to get out of storage at
Marblehead Trading in the spring one way or another. Perhaps sell off the
furler, boom, boom vang and gear and cut up the mast for scrap value if it
comes to it, but have some time. Not the preferable choice, but do not want
to pay storage fees past spring…